Welcome to WHITE COPPRclay™!
WHITE COPPRclay™ is easily sculpted, molded, carved and formed, and becomes a solid metal piece when fired. Your imagination and just a few simple tools will allow you to create jewelry, large sculptures and everything in-between!
WHITE COPPRclay™ is just that: a clay. Like clay, it’s highly workable but it also dries quickly. You’ll notice the clay stiffening and cracking when it begins to dry. Some tips to keep in mind:
- Rub a dab of olive oil on your hands before you begin working with the clay.
- While working the clay, refresh it periodically with a small amount of water using a spray bottle or brush.
- Wrap pieces that you are not currently working on in plastic and place to the side.
- Avoid using tools that absorb water.
- When not in use, keep the clay tightly wrapped in plastic and place the wrapped piece in a sealed plastic bag for added protection. Store opened packages of WHITE COPPRclay in a refrigerator to slow down drying.
Learn more about WHITE COPPRclay™ by clicking here.