How to Price Handmade Items: Calculator, Workbook, Video
How to Price Handmade Items Course
Set Accurate Retail Prices for your Products!
Webinar + Calculator + Resources that will change your business for $25!
80 minutes of Q&A, Workbooks, and an exclusive new Pricing Calculator
Adrianne Stone, entrepreneur and creator of the Wholesale Pricing Calculator. Spent three years honing her pricing strategy and calculations to develop this process.
Stephanie Hintz, Handmade Business Editor
Do you struggle with how to price handmade jewelry or similar products?
What You’ll Learn
- Why the “cost + materials X2” formula could lead you right out of business
- How to determine your actual overhead and how do you calculate it
- How to identify whether you should be selling a particular product line — or not
- How to calculate what you should really be paying yourself as an hourly wage
- Learn how pricing and branding go hand-in-hand to create a perceived value for your product line
- Understand the difference between “markup” and “profit”
- How to establish a wholesale percentage tier for every product you create
- How you can sell fewer products and make more money
- Whether you need to learn how to price handmade jewelry or how to price handmade items of another type, this calculator will work for you
What You’ll Get
- 80-minute webinar video (downloadable)
- Workbook (PDF download) – Quizzes (to ensure you’re learning), Initial Calculations, More
- New and Exclusive Downloadable Pricing Calculator. In addition to a product pricing calculator, it has materials index, cost of goods and overhead costs calculators.
Here’s what others are saying about the wholesale pricing calculator
“Awesome…this is going to be a lot of help for a lot of people. I’ve been wholesaling for a number of years but will be using this to run the figures as a check on where we are. Thanks for the work you put into this!” – Karyn Belknap
“This calculator is so cool! I think this is a tool a lot of small businesses would love to have!!! It is something that is invaluable to anyone with pricing questions or pricing struggles.” – Natalie Jacob, Etymology Jewelry
Don’t waste any more time trying to figure this out for yourself! Get the webinar video, Workbook and calculator today.
Use the button below to pay. After you pay, the “Return to Merchant” button will take you to the download page on Adrianne’s website. Questions? Ask email@example.com.