All About Wholesale
A Business Class for Craft Entrepreneurs
Why should craft entrepreneurs participate?
- If you are new to wholesale, you can create an entirely new $$$ stream for your business.
- If you are currently wholesaling product, you will learn what it takes to improve your bottom line.
- Knowledge is not temporary; it lasts a lifetime. The format allows you to watch as many times as you wish.
- You can participate live and/or on-demand. The slides used are included FREE for future reference.
- Interactive question and answer session included.
- Consult with an expert!
- The seminar can pay for itself with just a few additional wholesale sales of your product.
Topics, Times and Dates
You do NOT have to attend live, you can watch at your pace and ask questions via email.
- Tue, Jun 4, 2019 Noon EDT (11 am CDT)
Part I – Business Readiness. We’ll cover minimum orders and reorders, payment methods, and the nitty gritty differences between order forms, invoices, and packing slips.
- Tue, Jun 11, 2019 Noon EDT (11 am CDT)
Part II – The Perplexing Problem of Price. We will give you the ingredients for finding your product’s price “sweet spot” and making the artist-retailer relationship work so you both achieve your financial goals.
- Tue, Jun 18, 2019 Noon EDT (11 am CDT)
Part III – Starting to Wholesale. You will learn the very first steps we suggest you take to conquer the wholesale world, and why it’s important to do them before you sign up for an expensive booth at a major trade show.
- Tue, Jun 25, 2019 Noon EDT (11 am CDT)
Part IV – Trade Show! We’ll talk lighting, booth options, booth materials and booth etiquette. Most important is understanding the buyers who walk into your booth, so we will give you some strategies for helping them understand, appreciate, and of course, buy your work.
Early bird registration by May 24, 2019 = $150
Registration after May 24, 2019 = $195
About the Instructor
Diane Sulg is Executive Director of CRAFT and founder & co-chair of American Craft Week (ACW). She is a handmade advocate that provides valuable information in her one-day seminars titled “All About Wholesale” at wholesale shows throughout the United States. Diane is the former owner of Maddi’s Gallery in Charlotte and Huntersville, N.C.
“In the days that followed (taking the class), I wrote orders for 13 stores across the US, one of them has been my dream account since the day I started my business. … This class should be mandatory. I cannot tell you how grateful I am. I feel like I’m running an entirely new company now!”Casey Lynch, Squirrel Tacos Hand-cut Paper Art
Simply put, “All About Wholesale” saved my hide. After jumping into wholesale with both feet, I realized I had no idea what I was doing. It quickly becomes obvious throughout the class that there were countless years of experience feeding this valuable information. I can’t thank her enough!
How to Accurately Price Your Products
… And Make More Money!
Set Accurate Retail Prices for your Products!
Webinar + Resources that will change your business for $25!
80 minutes of Q&A, Workbooks, and an exclusive new Pricing Calculator
Adrianne Stone, entrepreneur and creator of the Wholesale Pricing Calculator. Spent three years honing her pricing strategy and calculations to develop this process.
Stephanie Hintz, Handmade Business