If you’re looking at selling wholesale to retailers, you have a lot of questions, including how to approach retail stores to sell your product, how to price your products for wholesale, and how to set up your business to produce enough product. Watch the video above to get started free.
In this free segment from the All About Wholesale class being conducted by Diane Sulg, you’ll learn how to wholesale your handmade products with this comprehensive, four-part series.
Why should craft entrepreneurs participate?
- If you are new to wholesale, you can create an entirely new $$$ stream for your business.
- If you are currently wholesaling product, you will learn what it takes to improve your bottom line.
- Knowledge is not temporary; it lasts a lifetime. The format allows you to watch as many times as you wish.
- You can participate live and/or on-demand. The slides used are included FREE for future reference.
- Interactive question and answer session included.
- Consult with an expert!
- The seminar can pay for itself with just a few additional wholesale sales of your product.
About the course and selling wholesale to retailers advice
- Part I – Business Readiness. We’ll cover minimum orders and reorders, payment methods, and the nitty gritty differences between order forms, invoices, and packing slips.
- Part II – The Perplexing Problem of Price. We will give you the ingredients for finding your product’s price “sweet spot” and making the artist-retailer relationship work so you both achieve your financial goals.
- Part III – Starting to Wholesale. You will learn the very first steps we suggest you take to conquer the wholesale world, and why it’s important to do them before you sign up for an expensive booth at a major trade show.
- Part IV – Trade Show! We’ll talk lighting, booth options, booth materials and booth etiquette. Most important is understanding the buyers who walk into your booth, so we will give you some strategies for helping them understand, appreciate, and of course, buy your work.
Watch the video above and see if the class seems to be something that would help you sell your handmade products to retailers.
Learn more and start the class now on our webinars page.